So you’re thinking of how to build up your wealth. Well….. there’s a thousand ways to get it wrong so you’re being smart calling in the experts at IPHQ to make sure you get it right.
To give you a clear idea of what we do, here’s a list of how we serve you. You might need to use some or all of these services depending on your situation.
Recording and discussion of:
- your current financial position
- your expected future income and expenses
- your time to desired retirement
- your future financial needs
Assessment of your budget and cashflow
Outlining your risk control requirements such as:
- cash buffer for interest rate rises
- cash buffer for period of unemployment (if applicable)
- allowances for extended vacancy
- life insurance
- income protection (sickness & accident) insurance
- trauma cover
- Total & Permanent Disability (TPD) cover
- building insurance
- contents insurance
- landlord’s insurance
Determination of an affordable price range which will allow you to comfortably manage this property and buy another one ASAP. A professional broker will crunch your numbers and come back to us with how much you can safely borrow.
Research into which regions and suburbs have the right figures for future growth and high occupancy. This includes things like:
- Population growth and socio-economic status
- Ratio of housing demand to supply
- Trends for this suburb, like:
- number of sales per month
- average days taken to sell a property
- percentage of auction properties selling at auction
- how much the owners are discounting to achieve a sale
- yield i.e. gross rent to price
- vacancy rate
- percentage of renters in the suburb
- what percentage of properties are for sale in that suburb
- how many buyers are looking for properties in that suburb
- Nearby growth drivers like:
- distance to major employment centres,
- schools, transport, health care, shops & parks
- industrial and commercial development & employment opportunities
- distance to CBD, main roads, train stations & airports
- limitations on land for new housing
- major infrastructure projects e.g. hospitals, motorways, airports etc.
Assessment of your eligibility for any Government grants. IPHQ and your finance broker also arrange your applications and assist as needed.
FIRB guidance – foreign investors need to obtain approval to buy residential property in Australia. We provide information to assist with this if relevant.
Recommendation of a property with the right rental income and capital growth for your situation. This will also involve a review of:
- the developer’s standing and past record
- the floor-plan and design
- price in relation to the suburb’s median price
- street and neighbourhood appeal
- quality of finishings and value for money
- proximity to schools, shops, parks and transport etc.
Investment Property HQ has access to tens of thousands of brand new and off-the-plan investment properties right across Australia. We pride ourselves in our strict, analytical selection criteria to ensure we always provide you with outstanding properties.
Referrals to specialists like:
- a finance broker who can assess your borrowing power and structure the right loan package for you.
- a quantity surveyor to prepare a Depreciation Schedule of exactly what you can claim as a tax deduction.
- a great building inspector who knows what to look for and provides a comprehensive building inspection report (if necessary).
- pest inspectors and termite specialists if needed.
- a competent property manager to find good tenants, collect rent and ensure any issues are handled promptly leaving you totally carefree and able to focus on your role as property tycoon.
- a qualified accountant to discuss how you can best maximise your deductions and pay less tax.
- a financial planner for a comprehensive recommendation and projection on all financial aspects of your life including cashflow, super, insurance and how your property investment will work for you.
- Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) specialists if you want to use your super to buy a property.
- a solicitor for:
- advice before signing a contract
- ownership advice
- appropriate legal structures
- Wills and Powers of Attorney etc.
Review to make sure everything is going OK and to help you decide when you are ready to add another property to your portfolio. The time between buying properties will usually become shorter and shorter as you go along.
Availability at anytime if you have a question. We love to check how our clients are going and we’ll stick with you all the way.
Rewards for referring your friends and family to us. We love giving amazing goodies away to people who save us money on marketing. Every business needs new customers so we’d rather give it to you than to a newspaper or internet advertising company. Google has enough!
“If you want to own investment property
and you want to do it right –
then we’re the people you’ve been looking for.”
Investment Property HQ deals with hundreds of developers and builders. We absolutely always put our clients first to lock-in their success and to ensure they remain clients of IPHQ for life and refer their family and friends too.
Our Managing Director, Pim Stort, has considerable investment advisory experience (since 1988) and was a highly regarded Certified Financial Planner (CFP) with a successful practice on Qld’s Sunshine Coast.
He is also a published author of the best selling book “Unleash Your Money Mojo”.
You can be totally assured of receiving expert service at Investment Property HQ. You can relax and enjoy watching your wealth grow.
Your success is our business!
Contact us here and get started right now.